Heavy Duty Relief Gel

A concentrated blend of pure essential oils and herbal extracts renowned for their therapeutic effect on the joints and muscles, perfect for arthritic pain or severe joint and muscle pains from sport or other injuries.  Recommended for use on painful joint areas as well as being a circulation stimulant for chronically cold hands and feet (not suitable if pregnant or breast feeding).

The blend contains pure essential oils of Chamomile, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Thyme, Sweet Marjoram, Frankincense & Camphor, plus Calendula herbal extract.

Apply to the affected area, massaging gently, to release the heat of the essential oils into the joints and muscles to help relieve stiffness and reduce pain. 

Highly recommended and rated by our customers.
 

Average Rating 5
 






 
Lynne Burst - Rating: 5 / 5
 






 
My mum has a lot of arthritis so I brought this on the off chance it might work and she now swears by it. I apply it to the muscles on the side of her neck and the pain has eased within 5 minutes
 






 
Joanne Pilsworth - Rating: 5 / 5
 






 
I bought your Heavy Duty Relief Gel at the Cambridge Mind Body Spirit show in Linton in October 2005, two days before my black belt grading. I had pulled my quad muscle rather badly, and by the end of Saturday, could hardly walk. My grading was on Monday, and I was willing to try anything. Within minutes of applying this gel, I could put weight on my leg, and by Monday, I could move with ease. My thanks to you for such a wonderful product, and for not having to waste several months of hard work!
 






 
Amanda Beal - Rating: 5 / 5
 






 
Amazing, I work outside in some grotty conditions, this gel is not only moisturising, it has a wonderful way of really relieving really tired aching hands and feet but its real treat is when you apply a little around the pressure points of the top of your forehead, talk about relaxing !
 

No comments: